Last updated: 19th April 2021
We’re sorry you didn’t get the service you’d expect from Rebank.
To make a complaint, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your email address you use to access your account
- Your company name
- The payment amount and date, if your complaint is about a specific transfer
- What your complaint is about
- What you’d like us to do to fix it
What happens after I make a complaint?
- Email you to confirm that we got your complaint within 24 hours and provide a timeline for response
- Ask for any extra information, if we need it
- Investigate your case and your concerns
- Email you to explain what actions we took and why
We’ll look into your case as quickly as possible, and aim to reach a resolution within 15 working days. If we are not able to reach a resolution within this time frame, we will let you know why and then send you a final response within 35 working days of your original complaint.
What will be the response?
We will investigate your complaint competently, diligently and impartially, and we will issue a final response with one of the below outcomes. Either we will:
- Accept the complaint, and where appropriate, offer redress or remedial action;
- Offer redress or remedial action without accepting the complaint; or
- Reject the complaint and give reasons for doing so.
What if I’m not happy with the response?
If you’re not happy with our final response, you can make a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are based in the UK, or Kifid if you are based in the EEA.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Mail: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Phone: 0800 023 4 567 (free), 0300 123 9 123 (operating hours are available on website)
If you’re not in the UK, call +44 20 7964 0500.
Phone: +31 70 333 8 999
You have 6 months to make a complaint after we send you a final response.
All complaints are stored in a central register, and will be recorded for internal reporting and with external regulatory bodies such as the FCA. We will also share these with any processing partners where necessary. We will plan to keep these records for 7 years.
Your data protection will not be affected by this and any reporting will be done with anonymized complaints where possible. Further details of our data protection processes can be found in our Privacy Notice.